YALI DIGITAL THERMOSTAT CONTROLS
- Advanced thermostat with precise regulation. Several temperature reduction options: 3.5°C (manual) or freely adjustable 0-15°C (via external control system).
- Adjustable maximum surface temperature to 75 or 60°C. The 75 and 60°C modes reduce the output of the radiator to 70 and 55% for a single and 90 and 80% for a double panel.
- Thermostat guard made from flame retardant and UV resistant ABS-PC V0.
- The temperature reduction can be activated manually or with a separate control wire connected to a central timer.
- The radiator is supplied with a cable with a “plug-in contact” for connecting the radiator and the enclosed wall outlet box.
- Can be controlled from other radiators or control other radiators in a master-slave configuration.